- Overall length: 22 feet
- Overall Height: 8.5 feet Wingspan: 27.5 feet
- Cockpit width: 50 inches.
- Cockpit depth (from floor): 42 inches
- Cockpit length (pedals to rear cockpit bulkhead): 85 inches
- Empty Weight: 1161 pounds Maximum
- Gross Weight: 1981 pounds
- Pitch: Elevators mounted on wing center section
- Roll: Conventional ailerons
- Yaw: Conventional rudders
- Cockpit: Dual sticks and rudder pedals
- Trim: 3 axis electric, stick mounted
- Flaps 30% chord, single slot, wing and canard
- Carbon/Fiberglass/foam sandwich pre-impregnated and autoclave cured.
- Continental TSIO 360DB
- Rated Maximum power 225 BHP
- Critical Altitude 18,000 feet
- Flight Sciences custom design: 5 foot diameter, 4 blades.
- Retractable, hydro-electric actuation.
- Main Landing gear: Laminated fiberglass struts.
- Nose gear: Free swivel, Oleo damped.
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gallons carried in wing root.
- Baggage Capacity: 80 pounds carried behind the seats