ap spanish literature essay rubric 2012 sample thesis chapter 3 research instrument russian women viagra click here source conflict theory poverty free essays viagra malignant melanoma watch essay on teaching of mahatma gandhi perindopril cialis 2008 ap psychology free response essay get link seroquel take food thesis in your conclusion source site ma thesis topics in english literature essay definition noun essay about secondhand smoking follow link prednisolone viagra howdo research paper https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/introduction-dune-dissertation-sur-le-romantisme/19/ introduction of crime essay presentation softwares like prezi argumentative essay fashion follow site https://smartfin.org/science/a-que-edad-se-debe-tomar-cialis/12/ apa research paper outline ciprofloxacin online drug storeto go megyn metronidazole flagyl cialis cost in ontario External Dimensions
- Overall length: 22 feet
- Overall Height: 8.5 feet Wingspan: 27.5 feet
- Cockpit width: 50 inches.
- Cockpit depth (from floor): 42 inches
- Cockpit length (pedals to rear cockpit bulkhead): 85 inches
- Empty Weight: 1161 pounds Maximum
- Gross Weight: 1981 pounds
- Pitch: Elevators mounted on wing center section
- Roll: Conventional ailerons
- Yaw: Conventional rudders
- Cockpit: Dual sticks and rudder pedals
- Trim: 3 axis electric, stick mounted
- Flaps 30% chord, single slot, wing and canard
- Carbon/Fiberglass/foam sandwich pre-impregnated and autoclave cured.
- Continental TSIO 360DB
- Rated Maximum power 225 BHP
- Critical Altitude 18,000 feet
- Flight Sciences custom design: 5 foot diameter, 4 blades.
- Retractable, hydro-electric actuation.
- Main Landing gear: Laminated fiberglass struts.
- Nose gear: Free swivel, Oleo damped.
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gallons carried in wing root.
- Baggage Capacity: 80 pounds carried behind the seats